Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life is vibrant and full of surprise

"Life is vibrant" that's what my friend said....i did not believe it at first but now i believe in it to the fullest. Hmm....never in my life i enter the examination hall with tears, not come out but enter with tears...the first day of my examination in the university i enter the examination hall with tears, i was crying not beacuse im in a university(damn) but i feel like my effort will be in drain if i cannot use my valuable hand to write answers for the exam as 30minutes before the examination, i was stung by a bee....i cant feel my hand and i feel so scared because i feel like that is the end of me because i cannot do the exam......but as i said life is vibrant, full of energy that i feel that is the best moment answering the exam......thank God......but still i hate and hold my grudge towards the bee.

Then i have come across some occasion that makes me feel how vibrant life is, never in my life i studied with friend that i never studied with before but as our life now need us to be more dependent on each other, i feel that life is so vibrant that i manage to be with peoples that never talk about study with me to fight together in our war(exam), what a vibrant life....then one of my buddy's machine broke down but that is when i see our bonding become more close and more meaningful....he willing to lend his highly technological item to our buddy even he cannot use it for a while......can u see how vibrant life is?

Then.....one of my best buddy have some "big event" in his life....a paradigm change, even though the change has made him become someone that people almost hate or maybe hate from someone that is a scenery of the group hahahaha what a big change huh......now due to that our brotherhood become closer and closer....those who we almost lost due to some reason have been brought back into our vibrant life.....so i thank God so much for rewarding all of us a vibrant life....

Life is vibrant, never let it rust in your greediness and selfishness, do make others life vibrant as yours as you will find that your life is more vibrant than ever.....remember that life is short so mkae full use of it.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment