Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is life....

Again.....i want to view about life....life is really a complicated and unpredicted, no one can have always the same life without cahnging......it is so unique after all. Last 2 days have change my whole perception about life, before i just think that life is all about what u want 2 do and u will enjoy it but if its not what u want it will NEVER makes u feel happy.....note the word NEVER, i never thought that what u didn't favor will turn into something that makes u feel fun.

Let me tell u the most incredible story that has changed my stone head about life.....this is how it goes...i never had an imagination or dream or any prophecy of becoming a teacher, never in my life....but as i am fated to join the field.....i am glad and frankly speaking after almost 4 years being trained in the field, i can feel my parents spirit of teaching have posses me....still the enthusiasm is not sky rocketed yet.....i am trying to reach that level......but a miracle happen that build and inject the booster for me to love this profession to the fullest now....

My friends and i was attending a school in Jitra, SKSAT to guide the standard 6 students about choral speaking....hmmm im not good in it but at least experience is all i have to pour to them about what is choral speaking,it was terrible when almost all of them looks so reluctant to join the activity....for 3 days i can be so loose to them but i blow off at the forth day that makes them feel that they need to join even though they hated me i guess......NVM that is not daddy's problem hahaha.....after being scold and drill they willing to do the choral speaking.....it is just as an activity for them after UPSR actually.



On the last day, i was late to reach the school due to some reason......when i entered the class that i was assigned to, i found that only 5% is in the class.....WTF is this i guess....but what to do as the rest have some kind of trip briefing....ok fine....so i and Miss Ayuni(she was assigned with me) use this valuable time to build a good realtion with the students....after chatting and joking around with them we find that it is easier to tackle and control their behavior compared to before.......now i learn something new in classroom control....but the main point what happen after all their performance.....some of the girls come to me and ayuni......they ordered us to listen carefully to what they are going to said.....suddenly i heard the same line in theri choral speaking is being uttered...the line is "Yes, yes we are proud to be Malaysian" but they have modified it.....the girls confidently look at ayuni and me and said "Yes yes, we are proud to have teachers like u"
i feel very2 pleased, shock, sad, excited and all kinds of feeling....i was holding my eye bag from releasing tears......i never feel happy like this before.....the students have inject the love towards the profession in me as i want to pleased more students and feel appreciated......thanks to all 6 Kenanga students and all my friend for the support for me to proceed with this career

I love teaching profession so much now

4 comments:

MohdIzwan said...

good experience u hv...
I dun hv the opportunity to join...huhuu...
nway...I hope that u'll be a dedicated teacher in future...
All the best Junk... =)

Ayuni said...

huuu.i feel exactly like u.control cun je time tu.supaya x nanges.huuu~im so touched.duhh.one of the greatest moment in my life.n i think i also already fall in love my future profession.hik ;))

Junx said...

Yes....im happy that all of us are not only engaged but married to our profession now....to oney next year we try to do another program and i pray for u 2.....for kak yuni, i will not forget that moment and i pray that this is the first moment and many more will come that will make us more in love in the profession

Unknown said...

Saya salah sorang murid dlm tu. Saya jadi leader utk coral speaking wktu tu.

Post a Comment