Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Untitled....

Its been a while since i left my "big black bored blog"...miss the feeling of hitting the keyboard and squeezing up my mind to fill this empty black space....so now i want to re-enjoy the feeling of hitting and squeezing. I've been out to some places lately....obviously in my blog people know that im a lame person that tries to view life 24 7.....damn boring, but that is me....i love to do so.....so when i went to some of outside world lately i manage to view the real world...

There will be always the best among others, there will always be a king in a country, there will be always a leader in a team, there will always be a water in a sea......and there will always be something that catch your eyes and soul better than anything else....like i said before i have been to some places lately so during my "technology break time" i have saw something that makes me think, what makes people differ in quality? i think this journey has open my mind and clear my sight.

I've been to a place where i had to disgrace my noble effort for 4 times to get the "red book" i was shock and almost died to see the difference of the place compared to the place i usually go.....holy crap, i feel as if im in another world that is not own by human.....it is so futuristic,gigantic,freaking,chaotic, and everything....i feel so small...OK lets not describe the place as it not the main idea....spending some memorable time in that place i see there are some clear,obvious,total,complete difference between the creature that stay in that place compare to my usual playground.....one of thr thing that i notice is that the people is so friendly and helpful.....they know that im not from their wierd planet but they friendly come to me and ask if i need any help, they even help me untill i get what i want, where i want then they continue with their own business, i rarely seen such event in my own planet....they voluntarily come and lend their hand on me....lus another eye ctaching scene is when the creature of the planet can calmly wait for everyone to disembark from the ship then they replace it....they are that patient? i never seen such thing b4 in my planet...every creture will fight for theri rite to get in the ship without thinking about others...y are we so difference? then the environmentr make me feel smaller coz i hardly find a piece of sweet wrapping in the street....this is so difference from my hometown....i hope that if anyone read this post...think about it...why should we act not like a human in other side of the world that can respect and kindly helping others....are we that worst? think about that

3 comments:

MohdIzwan said...

Amazing..memorable..n good experience...
The perception...the mind..the thought..the way of thinking of our planet is different with the other planet...
Hopefully we can be better in the future... :)

Junx said...

ya....hopefully but singapore is damn great city...its a "fine" city, (its ambiguous)

mazhad said...

follow r blog aku syg....huhu...

Post a Comment