Sunday, October 18, 2009

The World Spin arounds me today......under my feet

It is one of the most glorious day in my life.......i feel like im stepping over the world as i manage to win over the PERVERT(refer back to my previous post), the story goes like this....

Everyone is assign to present on different topic on one of our most effing subject...Damn....today is my turn, all the comment that the previous group had is haunting me....this is aint usual presentation....a pervert conduct the presentation and he is the one that throw all the annoying comment...after 3 disgusting class it is the time for my group step out and rock the floor...i didnt have any intention to be perfect in the presentation but i have an aim to defeat this pervert....

Since i get off my chair...i can sense a winning smell...i walk proudly to the PC and plug in the pendrive...shit its not working well...but i know that if i continue to use the PC my video will not be able to be played.....after plugging in 2 3 times i manage to open my presentation but the old rusty PC lagging, the pervert try to point out that it is our mistake but i show him that the PC is too old to fit me hahaha....the PC stop working and it restart....i know that there will be problem when it restart, so i suggest we use a laptop.....he look not satisfied but he have to bow for me and ask us to use the laptop....

I smile as i know my video will work magnificiently....i start the presentation....along the way he did not comment at all...and i keep on sarcasticly blaming his technology the old PC...then he speak out and said that we are not suppose to look at the screen but refer to the laptop screen....i once again go in front and show him why we did not want to look at the laptop screen because at the main screen the image will be small....he gives an excuses that he never met with such strange laptop.....i feel like the world is spinning under my feet as i can condemned all his comment.....hahahaha he did not comment so much then and i feel so satisfied today....to the pervert....this is a msg for u....BOW DOWN TO COHORT 5 students....

0 comments:

Post a Comment