Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weird intention........

Hey blog,we meet again.....

Where to start? Ok....lately i have this weird intention though almost everyone knows that i always have all kind of weird intention, but lately the intention is getting stronger.....the intention is i always want to "meet" with all the spooky "things", plus this 2 3 days i always sleep after the dawn prayer so while waiting for my bed calling me my eyes will never stop to scan around to find if there is anything spooky happen or spooky figure appear.....hehehehe i dont know why but some how im hoping that my intention becomes a reality.....its not that i want to brag or what but i dont know why this weird feeling haunting me....is it because the environment that i live now looks too spooky or it just because i am too bored that i want something that is unusual.....huh....i cant even understand myself, i even read all the spooky story that happen in UUM(seriously there is a lot to read), i pray that i wont coalide with any of them....but maybe it is because of my friend also joined me in the mad parade to find those "thing" that makes me feel more interested....i hope someone can come and donsult regarding this matter or have any idea to join me and make my intention come true

4 comments:

hazari. said...

lorrr.. good luck then.. well, if me, i'll never ever say these kinds of words. haha. coward laa.

or even attempt to think about it.

Junx said...

Hehehe....it is also a God's slave...we are the khalifah so dont be afraid, it wont harm us...just we try as much as we can 2 avoid it

Ayuni said...

ish~tade kejeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tul la.huu~

Junx said...

Hahaha ada je keje....saje nk wat keje tambahan...haa bila nk blnja ni?

Post a Comment