Sunday, October 11, 2009

How Lucky Are We.......

Note that this is based on true story....

Before i start, i didnt mean to humiliate or condemned anyone but this is the truth.....

In a very peace beautiful afternoon, i was struggling to put on my pants because i want to go out somewhere, suddenly....a guy come and stop me....oooo he is a foreigner i speak through my heart, luckily he didnt saw im struggling with my pants hehehe....i told him..."is there anthing i can do for you?"...he just smile and he give me his mobile. I was wondering what did this foreigner wants from me....my brain starts working very hard to figure out what is his intention....after analyzing all the data with his expression and body language.....my brain send me a message....my brain vibrates signal me there is a message.....1 Message Received....i press "Show" and it comes out that "This guy wants your help to flirt a Malay girl" OMG....i prepared my tongue and vocal cords to utter all the lovely word to help this guy....all the flowery and breathtaking words quarelling in my mind hoping that they will be choose.....but....my brain was wrong.....hmmm i guess im not good enough to read a foreigner's mind.....NVM...

The phone is on its way to my ear...suddenly i heard a man's voice....."ang Melayu ka?" and of coz i said yes...my brain try to intrepret whats next but i stop my brain before it gives me another wrong info....at least my brain can save its credit for messaging me next time...after 2 3 shot of conversation, i know that this foreigner have some problem with his DELL laptop and the guy that calls asking for "ang Melayu ka?" is a worker for DELL company....he is somewhewre around and he wants this foreigner to come down and bring his laptop so that they can fix his problem....i pass back the mobile and i smile at him and explain the real situation.....he smiles at me and said Thank you....i continue my own stuff and i go to certain palce.....when i go back i saw the same foreigner asking for another help so that he can communicate with the DELL workers.

What i want to stress her is, suddenly i realize that i am so lucky that i can speak in English, now i can see the importance of learning the language...if you are a worker at Pak Mat Groceries Shop or Kedai Mak Long it is ok maybe for you not to acquire English as you can show all kind of sign to tell ur costumer the price of certain thing.....but imagine that you work in a company that is so well known.....even in Mars also they know the DELL company and yet you cannot communicate in English.....OMG.....is DELL made for just Malaysian?. Beside feeling lucky i feel pity and sorry for those people and i feel ashamed that Malaysian could not communicate in English....isnt that our L2?

5 comments:

Ayuni said...

hehe.yup2.we're so lucky.nyway adi, i bet u gonna be a gud teacher in future ;)

Junx said...

And may i know why is that so? but i guess u also will be a good teacher sis....for sure

MohdIzwan said...

You are great...I also believe as the same as ayuni... ^_^ good luck bro...

Junx said...

I also believe that u will be a great teacher and also a superb dancing teacher(that one for sure)hehehe....good luck 2 bro

MohdIzwan said...

Junx: thanx...hopefully... :)

Post a Comment