Friday, October 9, 2009

Crap.....

Nothing serious to be discuss huh.....hmmm let me see...im just too bored sitting in my room so i guess its time for me to crap....

Last night i almost jump from my floor.....free fall jump because i am so pissed off that i couldnt on my PC due to some "RICH" people that bring all kind of electric stuff to their room and cause electric trip, seriously i feel so bored as there is nothing to do and i have lost my nite life since July due to my new environment. But the main problem is the slum area that i live rite now didnt have enough power....next time dont build a big slum area if you cant provide the needs. So i have created a poem especially for the slum area.

People come peole go,
But he never resist,
He let anyone go with the flow,
He let everything in the feast,

There is always a feast here,
They never leave the area,
People leave in fear,
People leave in danger,

The feast took all their need,
You have to kill to get your weed,
In the feast its the good deed,
If not they took ur need,

He just smile to see the crowd,
He just dance and feel proud,
And he keep on inviting the fraud,
He is YAB with all his darught



1 comments:

MohdIzwan said...

Interesting poem...

Post a Comment