Monday, May 31, 2010

Heart Talking

First of all i would like to say that this is truly from deep of my heart, if anyone doesnt like it or want to condemned it u are free to do so.....
Due to my hungriness and im craving to be in my heaven(my home) as im not home yet becoz still on holiday with my family, im finishing my time with the ocean of information....(the internet) very much. This eagerness to be back at home has make me paranoid i guess as i keep on thinking what will happen to us (C5 member) after our remaining 2 years.....are we gonna still contacting each other? share our probs? hanging out 2gether?. It bothers me till i have to shut my brain from thinking bout it.....before i wrote this post i view old pics and it bombarded me......i can still remember 9th July 2006, where we first meet and smile to each other, then after the last person enter our c5 we are now complete as 71 people. From this moment i know that we have 71 pieces of puzzle, a puzzle that will form a very beautiful and outrageous picture if we combined it together.....i can see from those old pic of us that i view lots of thing has changed especially our size.....but that doesnt bother me. What bother me is that can we maintained the charm of the puzzle?or are we gonna bark and howl to each other?. I really hope that each pieces will play their part to complete each other as the puzzle is so beatiful but when its complete......believe me 2 years is so short and the puzzle is not ready yet......i hope after this 2 years the puzzle can be glued and framed as it has complete 71 pieces and never torn out.

3 comments:

Ayuni said...

yes.hope the bonding between us remain strong.we already like one happy family kn~ syg C5 sy oh~! ;D

MohdIzwan said...

I was that last puzzle...hehe...
but it made the puzzle like kinda weird...tetbe je terlebey 1..klu 70 cm ngam2 je..huhu...
xpe laa..that's the destiny..hehe...
Aku pon xleh nk bygkn apa yg bakal berlaku nnt..
Even dlm 4 taun nie pon...dh mcm2 jd..
pahit..manis..masam..masin...suma ada...
and that's life...
I hope that our relationship will last forever no matter what is going to happen next...
I DO LOVE MY C5 FRIENDS...

Junx said...

At least i know i can join my piece of puzzle with the two of u haha...anyway it is just my crap but i do fucking love our C5

Post a Comment