Thursday, May 27, 2010

come back

Time fly and gone in front of me,
But my eyes was closed,
I don want to see it flies away leaving my unclear soul
I deny that it has flew but it keep on strucking me,

When i open my eyes everything is so different,
I have leave the real world for too long,


am i?


do i?


I try to against the nature and i fly,
Try to grab the flying time.....i caught it with bare hand,
I smile in devastation as it turns into ash and not the same as before

An ash turns into black diamond as i grab,
My eyes wide open and i realize
you can have all time but when u let it pass u,
you will get a black diamond that will darken ur shine in the night,

Now i've come back into this real shining world,
No force or nature would stop me to grab all the diamond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment