Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sometime i wish.....

Sometime i wish that im a young small cute little boy again....
Everyday is a happy day, i can run here and there jumping up and down, without even think that times is passing by. Everything that i can grab is my toy, whatever action i do people will say "wow look at him....so cute, so clever". I know the value of money is the value of how many aiskrim malaysia i can buy, no need to think how much have i spend, which one should be priority. I want to do whatever i want without burdening my mind how will my action effect others or anything...surely someone will say "oooo he is just a boy, just forgive him", "oooo its ok boy....its nothing". I want to cry without feeling ashamed in front of the public, i can cry and scream my throat out without concerning others.
But...im no anymore that cute little boy.....
Im not running out of problems or flight away from life....its just that sometime i wish i can go back to my childhood so that i will appreciate and value the life i had now....i believe in my own view.
"DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE PAST AS IT WILL RUIN YOUR FUTURE EVEN WORST BUT CHANGE YOUR FUTURE AS YOU WILL SMILE AT YOUR PAST"

0 comments:

Post a Comment