Friday, August 7, 2009

Back Home......

The black beast roars fiercefully as it pass through all the other beast, it run according to my command...i maneuver the beast and let it roars untill we reach an island...this is where i belong, damn... i really miss this isand,during night i once again commanded the black beast to roar...every creature in the island knows that someone has come back...some looks happy and some looks suprised...this black beast is well known here hahaha...i stop the beast in front of a hut where i used to go....hmm i get some stuff from the hut that i ofen take,suddenly a guy approach me and my company and he gives me something that i wanted so much....he smiles and he went away. I ride the beast again and went to a place...a place where my company used to have meeting....i was welcomed with big smile from all the knight in that place..."he has come back" shout one of them and i smile happily....suddenly i look at the entrance of the place and i feel "we got company..." 5 young knight come and aproach me as they know i was one of the senior knight....i feel happy to meet them and knowig they survived from the outbreak...late nite i went to meet my so called "ma"and "pa". They were shocked but welcome me with a big smile....they provide me with my favourite meals....damn its so great...i have to go...i promise them that next time i will come back with all my brothers....ma and pa were so happy to hear that. The next morning i have to go out from the island becoz i dont want to create any chaotic situation in my new territory but i manage to go and meet our big boss a.k.a "mama" before i left my home that is the isand......ill sure come bak...

2 comments:

MohdIzwan said...

Nice jang...
love the way u write it... :)

Junx said...

tq ney....just write what come across my mind...there are some that across too fast didnt manage to catch...shit

Post a Comment